Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In My Mailbox

So, if any of you have noticed, I am now doing Book Reviews! Check the Review Archive out to see what I've reviewed. But, with this new task, comes an In My Mailbox challenge, originally started by Kristi at The Story Siren. So, here goes!

1. Steampunk by M.T. Anderson, Holly Black, Libba Bray, Shawn Cheng, Cassandra Clare, Cory Doctorow, Dylan Horrocks, Kathleen Jennings, Christopher Rowe, Delia Sherman, and Ysabeau S. Wilce - If you don't know what the Steampunk stories are, check this page out: Steampunk Info







2. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard - Unforunetly, I don't have the two one that come before this, but I may have to read them out of order. Let me know if anyone objects!









3. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott - I am reading this in honor of Elizabeth Scott Week, I am reading the only novel by Elizabeth Scott I haven't read.










4. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - I loved Before I Fall, and had to read this one! Excited, excited!











So there's my In My Mailbox for this week. Happy Reading!


Do you like my new signature? I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.