Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Who Are You, and How Do You Armchair?

I missed the Armchair BEA, Who Are You And How Do You Armchair? So, I'm doing it late... Here we go!

I am Willa, author of Willa's Ramblings: Willa's Ramblings That She Calls A Book. I've been writing since fifth grade, and reading since.... I don't remember when! I love basically every genre, except some fantasy, (I love HP, so don't worry about that!) end-of-the-world stuff, and vampires. Blah! They're too pale, and they suck blood. Why is that interesting? I don't understand! I read super-uper-duper fast, sometime to the point where I scare myself, but I still know what I read, and could tell you about it.
What am I excited about? The fact that my blog has 1,000 views! And that I'm participating in Armchair BEA this year, because before Meredith told me, I had no clue what it was. I'm coming in 2013! I promise NYC!
What am I looking forward to? The give-aways! Free books! Fun, fun, fun this week watching everyone else experience NYC. It's an amazing city. I'm going there later this summer, and I promise I will post pictures for everyone, and I'll find some cute book store to buy a book from. :)

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.