Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dark Days of Supernatural Tour @ BookPeople in Austin, TX


I attended the Dark Days of Supernatural Tour @ BookPeople in Austin, TX, where Veronica Roth, Aprilynn Pike, Ellen Schreiber, Amy Plum (she brought French chocolate!), and Tara Hudson. Plus, I love you guys so much, that I took photos for you! Don't you just love me?



And here a link to the YouTube video that MundieMoms and Girls in the Stacks made - it's a great interview! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTId446GFmw&feature=share




And don't forget, our contest ends in 8 days! Write, write, write, submit!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh! Willa! You are so lucky! I was really hoping to be able to attend this but I live 6 hours away from Austin and I couldn't get the time off of work. :(

    Thanks for sharing those awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.