Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In My Mailbox

We got some books! EEP!

1. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June by Robin Benway
I've been wanting to read this for a while, super excited!

2. Sass and Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler
I saw her at my local bookstore and got the book signed! JOY!

3. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
On the bookshelf - finally! Can't wait to read it!

4. The Romeo and Juliet Code by Phoebe Stone
Thanks to Meredith @ Mint Tea and a Good Book and her giveaway!

5. Angelburn by L.A. Weatherly
I have a thing for authors who abbreviate their name. So many questions! Again, thanks Meredith!









That's it folks! More than usual, huh?
Oh, and I almost forgot! When we hit 50 followers you all get a giveaway! So be looking for that! Or follow me on Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.