Sunday, July 3, 2011

TGIF: Favorite Book Couples

Originally hosted by Ginger at G-Reads, and continued here!
Prompt:
Mr & Mrs: Who are your favorite book couples?

  • Tris and Four from Divergent. They're complexity is so amazing, and their true compassion for each other is... Incredible.
  •  Grace and Sam from Shiver and Linger and soon - Forever. I have to agree with Ginger on this one - these two ar perfect for each other!
  •  Nora and Patch from Hush, Hush. I can never get enough of these two! Patch is so interesting, and Nora is just hilarious! She is so cautious, and Patch is so... Not.
  • Max and Fang from the Maximum Ride Novels - this could become Max and Dylan, but for right now, I'm still cheering for Fang!
  • Clary and Jace from the Mortal Instruments. I don't know how Cassandra Clare does it, but these two are like pieces in a puzzle. Somehow always fitting together.
  • Hermione and Ron from Harry Potter - I have always loved these two. Ron is just so Ron and Hermione is so Hermione. Together they're amazing!
  • Harry and Ginny from Harry Potter - I love these two, but my one complaint is they don't get to know each other well enough! It seems like Hermione and Ron are the only ones who really know each other. But I saw this one coming!
That's it! Love this one Ginger!

1 comment:

  1. Great list.

    And I've been reading but good things about Divergent. I can't wait to read it. Four sounds hot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.