Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Withering Tights

Loved this one. Too funny!
Review: Withering Tights
Book by: Louise Rennison
Reivew by: Willa Smith
Published: July 2nd, 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen

       Tallulah Casey is going to the Yorkshire moors for a performing arts school summer. No parents, new friends, boys galore, and learning about herself, Tallulah grows into herself, and learns a thing or two about friends, boys, and life. 
       There is no real way to summarize this book, but if need the official-more funny and hilarious one (which I kind of took a bit from :) check out the Goodreads one)
      I loved this book. I laughed like crazy sometimes, thought about growing up, and realized that I really want to go to a performing arts school in the Yorkshire moors! There is some funny British language (always fun) and Talullah is just... Well, you'll figure it out. The entire story was amazing. No critiques other than: GO READ THIS BOOK! NOW! I LOVE IT!
    As you would guess, I give it 4.5 stars. Simply because it has to be blowing-my-socks-off amazing for my to give it 5 stars. But seriously. GO READ IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.