Sunday, August 14, 2011

Guess What People? WE GOT AN AWARD!

So world of my readers that I love: We got an award! (You could have probably guessed as much from this post title, couldn't you? Oh well. I'm excited!)
This is our award:
OH MY WORD. ISN'T IT LOVELY?
This award is awarded - oh my word choice was impecable there, wasn't it - for a blog that has less than 200 followers. And let me say that while I am honored, I would really love to have 200 followers, but I'm not complaining. I love the ones I have right now.
So, now I am supposed to thank my awarder, so here goes. 
THANK YOU DEAR BOOKGAL @ http://booksmemesmusings.blogspot.com/
FOR YOUR AWARDING TO ME. I am honored.
And now I choose my top five under-200-followers-blog favorites. This took some looking around.
1. Vy's Blog - okay, she's close, 170, but still. Let's get that 200! (Love this girl - she rocks!)

2. Dead Trees and Silver Screens - yes, I acknowledge the fact that they are both movie and book reviews, but the name is so awesome. And I like their reviews!

3. Words on the Shelf - I love her reviews and her personality. Also, her blog is just so darn cute!

4. Book Angel - A teen book blogger (like myself) and her reviews are quick and straight to the point.

5. Last, but not least: Book Chow Down - yet another teen book blogger, and I like her reviews and personality.

Check them out! Get them to 200 followers!
Now. For those 5 blogs, here is how to keep the award going.

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!


6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet of you! I'm glad that you like my blog. As a reader you and others are important to my blog, you guys help me by commenting and leaving replies! :D
    Thank you!

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome. Now I get to check out your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thank you, I'm glad you like my reviews and it makes me very happy to know you like my personality! *big smile* you made my day.
    :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking me! I will post about this Tuesday afternoon. This is my first award. I am glad you like my name, I took a long time to come up with it. I am glad you enjoy my reviews because I never get review comments so I thought nobody reads them. I just get meme comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Willa!! Here's my post about it where I thank you... a lot :p

    http://bookchowdown.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-won-award-wooooo.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome to everyone that got the award! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.