With the holidays, I got quite a haul, and I'm here to share it with you. I would've done it yesterday, but I was purposefully ignoring the internet.
2. I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler
3. One Night That Changed Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
4. Self-Editing for Fiction Writers by Renni Brown and Dave King
5. The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
6. Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
7. Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
8. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
9. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
I can't wait to read these! I've already read 1, 2, 3, 4 of them, but reviews of books I read and didn't review will be up. Happy Holidays!