Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF {26}: Book Blogger Pride


Book Blogger Pride: What do you take pride in when it comes to blogging?
There is so much that I take pride in when it comes to blogging, because I love it all.
First of all, my blog. I love this thing as if it was my child. I spend all my free time doing things for it, design it, spend hours talking to my blog designer, Meredith, and constantly reading to keep it updated.
Second, being a teen! There are plenty of teen book bloggers, but each one brings something different and new. I love being a teen book blogger, because provides challenges and opportunities that make me stronger and more confident.
Third, my blogger friends. They are absolutely AMAZING. I take pride in how amazing they think I am, and how supportive they are of me. They keep me going! Those amazing people are: Meredith and Erin of Mint Tea and a Good Book, Katie of Katie's Book Blog, Jess of Jessie's Remarkable Reads, Erika of Rescue Reads, and Vy of Vy's Blog. These girls ROCK.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.