Friday, April 29, 2011

Beginning of Twisted A

Chapter 1 ~ April

         “But it’s not fair!” Sebastian whined next to me. We’re currently packing up pretty much everything we own, into brown cardboard boxes, and Sebastian is throwing a fit. Per usual.
         “Sebastian, I don’t want to leave either, but I don’t think we really have a choice,” I say, stuffing my trapeze outfit into my box
         “Of course we have a choice!” We could become circus orphans!” Sebastian says, jumping onto the bed, apparently pretty syched about that idea.
         “Rat,” the nickname for Sebastian, since the only nickname you could get out of Sebastian is Bass, and he didn’t like that one. “I know you don’t want ot move, but I don’t want to be an orphan. Under any circumstances.” I say, but I know I would do it for Zane. I would do anything. I sit down on the end of his bed, and pat the space next to me, where he jumps down into.
         “It’s just not fair April. It’s not fair.” My little brother sits in my lap and buries his head into my hair. I’m sure he is the only 8-year-old boy willing to cuddle up with his sister.
         “I know Sebastian, I know.” I say, stroking his hair. I want someone to stroke my hair, because I don’t know. I don’t know what it will be like being a new place. A new way of life. I’m scared to death.

More is on it's way.
xoxo, willa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.