Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Multitude of Things to Discuss.

First of all, I love that word. MULTITUDE. Don't you? I think it's fun, and it reminds me of laughing. Don't know why. So, here is the list of things we need to accomplish today!

  1. TGIF from G-Reads
  2. A Review of Beauty Queens! Plus - only for ya'll - a true and very funny story to go along with it.
  3. A Review of Love You Hate You Miss You.
  4. Paint my room. (This has nothing to do with you but I need to do it, so it shall be done!)
So, because I have a MULTITUDE of things to post - and or paint - I must post them right after one another. Therefor, you must scroll a tad to find them all. Hope you don't mind using your scrolling thing a bit! We shall start - soon! Up first: TGIF from G-Reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.