Saturday, June 25, 2011

Newest (and first here) TGIF Question

First of all, TGIF was started by Ginger over at G-Reads. Loverly blog. Just loverly. So, onwards into the night!

Summer Love: Where is your ideal place to take a 
summer vacation & get lost in a book?

My ideal place to vacation and get lost in a book is Rancho Santa Fe, CA at my Great Aunt and Uncle's house. It's huge and quite comfortable, and you can curl up in most loverly couches! Plus, it's nice and quiet. While on a trip there, I would go to the beach and read to, because reading on the beach is just awesome. At my Great Aunt and Uncle's house, you could easily get lost, so it's go to be pretty easy to get lost in a book, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.