Monday, June 27, 2011

Writing Methods: Organizational Board

Today, I had an idea to keep track of characters, chapter titles, plot lines, deadlines for myself, and goals: An Organizational Board! I keep track of how many chapters I've written, edited, and completed, character analysis's, deadlines, and the ultimate goal. It really helps me to feel like I'm accomplishing something, and I think it may help all of you as well! I've uploaded a few pictures of mine:

Characters, Deadlines
Full Length 
Chapters, Goals














I hope this will help out any aspiring authors out there! And please know, that the last post was a bit whiny... :( So, don't worry if you didn't submit! There will be other opportunities to exhibit your talent. Write a lot!
The Light the Way Contest ends tonight at 12 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.