Wednesday, August 10, 2011

In My Mailbox


Got some new books via my public library!
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Finally I will read this book. I can't wait! *giddy with joy!*

2. Spoiled by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
I saw this one at Barnes and Noble a while back, but decided on some other stuff. Excited to see it at the library and picked it up!

3. The Daughters Break the Rules by Joanna Philbin
I read the first one about a year ago, and have been waiting to read this one.












Super excited about these ones, but the reviews might take a while. I'm about to go on another short trip, so the reading could stay light. I'll get them out ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.