It's been too long my dears.
Today's In My Mailbox 1-8 are from the library, and 9-10 are from my Teen Reviewing group.
1. She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
Looks awesome, and so I'll read it.
Sequel to the book above, and looks awesome as well. Lots of drama, at the looks of the cover.
3. Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
Review is up tomorrow! Totally awesome in every possible way!
Romance in the summer. Awesomeness.
5. The Daughters Take the Stage by Joanna Philbin
I love this series, and this time it's from Hudson's point of view.
Is anyone else excited?
6. Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
It's gotten so much hype, and I think it's time. Especially since it's at the library!
7. Stay by Deb Caletti
Some of my favorite books are Caletti's, so it's time.
Will I like it? Tell me, please.
8. Secrets (the Ivy #2) by Lauren Kunze with Rina Onur
the sequel to The Ivy, so I' excited, simply because the ending was unsatisfactory. And I love Callie and her friends.
9. The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
I'M SO EXCITED! the review will be up soon, because I know I'll finish it fast. Too fast.
10. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
I have a different copy, but I'm still excited!
A dystopian.... Yummy!
And that's it folks! See you tomorrow!