Well. Where do I like to read? Anywhere. Yesterday I was signing up for Figment (any aspiring authors, check it out!) and one of the questions was: Where do you read?
I tried a few different answers. The first was, Anywhere with a floor, but then I realized, WAIT! I read on the grass. (No floor here!) So I rephrased. Second time was: Anywhere, but then I realized, WAIT! I don't read in water. (Well, occasionally, but not usually.) So I tried a third time. I ended with: Anywhere with someplace for me to sit.
But I'm not crazy about this answer! I read many places, including the following: (Yes world, I did make a list.)
- Trees. Not usually, but it's a possibility.
- My bed. The most common location.
- The floor. Happens more often that assumed. I'm one of those weird people who lay on floors wherever I go.
- My couch. Oh, that comfortable couch...
- This swinging chair hanging from a tree in my backyard. A bit awkward, but it's fun to kick the tree and fly backwards while flipping the pages.
- Counters. Yes, I sit on counters and read. Frequently.
- School, and occasionally during class. ("Yes, of course I'm paying attention!")
- The list goes on. And on. And on.