Friday, November 18, 2011

TGIF: Giving Thanks

Giving Thanks: Which books are you most thankful for receiving from other bloggers, friends, family members, or publishers?

   Recently I got Seize the Story: A Handbook for Teens Who Like to Write, a handbooks published by Prufrock Press, which I am super excited to put up a review for! First I have to finish it... I've been reading it section by section. So far, it's massively helpful!
   If you saw my latest In My Mailbox, you saw that I got a huge load from Katie from Katie's Book Blog. This weekend a new IMM will be going up with another book she sent me. She spoiled me rotten!
   Meredith of Mint Tea and a Good Book gives/lends me all sorts of books. Many books that one of us have we'll lend to the other one and vice versa. It's an ongoing trade. Many of my friends at school are like this, although it is usually me lending out the books. I have the largest collection.
   Lastly, BookPeople. I love you. So much. They have given me TONS of books to review, and since they are a bookseller, I pledge my buying to you! If you're in town, go check them out and buy something! You'd be surprised how many books they have.

   I didn't include any images, because practically all my books people have given me, bought me, etc. I don't buy that many books for myself. I'm a bit broke. Happy Friday!
What did you think about our TGIF? It's from the amazing G-Reads done by Ginger! Check it out!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.