Thursday, March 24, 2011

Its Been forever.

Hey People!
Sorry it's been forever. I've been having my own version of writer's block, but my dutiful English teacher has assigned us a new project, and my writing is moving! I've been writing a short story I think you'll will love, and I'll post it under Short Stories when I'm done. Wish me luck!

This past weekend I finished reading Thirteen Reasons Why. This novel is amazing. Absolutely purely amazing. Hannah's tapes leave you craving more. Clay makes you want to know everything, even the stuff that you don't know about. The way Jay Asher constructs this book is purely genius. I strive to even get close to his level of creativity and ingeniousness. (Is that a word?) I hope that everyone will read this book. It makes you consider the decisions you make, the things you say, the things you do. they may effect someone in the way they effected Hannah.
with love,
willa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.