Friday, June 3, 2011

In My Mailbox

This week's In My Mailbox! I got to the library, and now I can give you the low down! Same as last week plus:
The Murder of Bindy MacKenzie by Jaclyn Moriarty
I still need to read Feeling Sorry for Celia, but they are all "stand alone" books, meaning you don't have to read them in order.
Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott
One thing I love about Elizabeth Scott is how many different types of books she has written. She's amazing!
And Both Were Young by Madeline L'Engle
This is something I never thought L'Engle would publish, and I think I may like it more than A Wrinkle In Time and others. There is a cool background story on this novel, and you can check it out here. Very interesting!
Love is the Higher Law by David Levithan
All of Levithan's YA novels are amazing, and I haven't read nearly enough. I've only read one (Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist) and I'm going to read more! I promise!
The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Exciting, exciting!










So there is my In My Mailbox for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.