Friday, November 11, 2011

In My Mailbox {14}


It's Friday, and I've got some new books to share! 

Last month I won the lovely Katie from Katie's Book Blog's contest for the Pitch Black Dark Days tour! This week I got the books in the mail from HarperCollins, and I about freaked when I saw the label. Made my day!

From top left to bottom right:
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Eve by Anna Carey
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey

(All links lead to the novel's Goodreads page)


*Heads up for all you Paranormalcy lovers! I already own a copy of Supernaturally, so this copy should be on the blog for a giveaway in December. Keep a look out!*

What's in your mailbox this week?

This meme was started by Kristi from the Story Siren. 



9 comments:

  1. I literally want to read all of those books! Enjoy them!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna get my hands on Eve too! Looks great. And A Beautiful Dark as well! Loved Paranormalcy, so I need to pick up my copy of Supernaturally read soon too. Argh, there's soo many good books out there and so little time! Lol. Hope you enjoy!

    I'm a new follower as well! Really like your blog. :) My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'v been wanting to read all of those books. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Supernaturally was wonderful! I really want to read Cold Kiss. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to get Cold Kiss too I heard it was fantastic!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox! Congrats on winning a contest with such awesome books as prizes. Enjoy!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cold Kiss seems to be highly demanded! I may have a giveaway for it.... Stay tuned! And thanks for checking out the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I reads every comment, and I'm so happy you want to let us know what you thought.